Complaints about an OAP Provider List Member

You can make a complaint about a member of the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) Provider List through one of the following organizations:

You can also consider filing a complaint with a Clinical Supervisor’s employer, or a third-party, such as:

  • Consumer Protection Ontario, for billing or other business matters,
  • The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, for matters related to discrimination,
  • Local police services, for criminal matters.

Need help? Please contact Autism Ontario at 1-800-472-7789

Our News