Refusal, Suspension and Removal
Autism Ontario reserves the right to refuse, suspend, or remove an applicant or previously approved member from the Ontario Autism Program (OAP) Provider List in the event that:
- The individual provided false, inaccurate, not current, incomplete and/or misleading information in his or her application or renewal package;
- The individual is subject to a disciplinary action by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (BACB®) or the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO);
- The individual’s certification/registration with the BACB® or CPO is suspended or revoked;
- The individual is the subject of current proceedings or past convictions of a crime that carries a sentence greater than six months and/or are in the following areas: abuse, assault, theft, fraud and/or sexual offenses;
- The individual violates any policy pertaining to inclusion on the OAP Provider List, which may be amended from time to time.